1.26.2009

Cinnabun


On Friday, my family took me to Build-a-Bear Workshop, to get a Build-a-Bear to help with my dad leaving. So we went and I looked at them, And I chose a Cinnamon Swirl Bunny. Then I went to stuff her. And when it was time to put her heart in, I let my daddy make a wish on my heart, and then I made a wish on the heart. He kissed her heart, and then I put the heart that he chose in. Then, I went to groom her. And then, I named her. Her name is Cinnamon, but I call her, Cinny, Cinnabun, and Cinnabear. She is adorable, and I take her everywhere. I don't feel quite as sad as I did last time, Because I know that my dad is still kind of here with me. I feel really greatfull to have great, supportive parents, That I know will sacrifice anything for me. I wish it wasn't so hard to be away from my Daddy, But that's what love is. Daddy, I love you alot, and wish you happiness at home, in the twenty degree weather. Thanks for snuggling, Thanks for taking me to Build-a-Bear, and Thanks, for being the Daddy that you are. I love you so much, I don't think I can handle it :)

I love you, Your girl, Kaylee

3 comments:

Hola I'm Jeff said...

Thanks so much for the super kind words. I miss you guys so much. Love you tons!

Kim Bringhurst said...

That was so sweet and heartfelt. You have the bestest daddy in the whole world. I'm glad Cinny is helping while he's away.

grannybringhurst said...

Every dad should have a wonderful daughter like you. You have a very special relationship with your dad. I know he loves and misses you too.