3.28.2009

JUST ENJOY!


Over the past week or so, I have been thinking, and I think from now on, I want to enjoy everything that life has to throw at me. And enjoy the gardens, and the bugs. If I find a spider crawling on my leg, why not help him off, instead of flipping out a jumping up and smashing it with a shoe? Spiders have feelings too. So do flies, and ants, and all the other little bugs that we smash, just because they land in our steak and barf all over it. Just eat around that part. Enjoy the little things in life. Like the fact that bees pollinate our garden because that is their duty. They don't hurt you, if you don't hurt them. I am going to have a good mood about work, and home school. Instead of dreading it everyday, until I drag all of my chores through out the day, and don't have time to go and do stuff with my family, or play with friends. Do you see what I am saying? I am starting a whole new life style for myself. Where there is no boring. Everything will be fun. Not blah. That is Kaylee's new lifestyle! :)

1 comments:

Kim Bringhurst said...

I like your new style! And I like your new background. Very cute!