2.21.2009

WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?

Heeeeeyyy wazzzz uuuupp? Ya so I thought I would just catch you up in what's goin' on lately. So here's what's happening:


My dad arrived
My dad is hunting
My friend Mac moved
I ate my awesome chocolate :(
We went to Queen Creek Olive Mill
We are going to disneyland in two weeks
I went to the dentist and got my tooth worked on
I got better from my cold
I played wii fit
my wii fit age is 34
I am reading The Historian
I changed my background
I read Jeni's blog
I can't seem to get Clubpenguin to work
I am doing a very random post
I just barfed
I am joking
I think you are laughing but I am not sure
I am doing random things
Just like I said earlier
I snuggled with Cinny
I am wearing new clothes
my clothes have stains on them
because I am a very messy girl
and that's how I work
Don't you judge me
I cracked my neck
I am eating good grapest
I like wii fit
My room is a mess
I cannot type on this mini computer
the backspace button is tiny
the equal button is huge
my neck is sore
I cracked my neck again
I ate organic popcorn

3 comments:

scott said...

what is your club penguin name so we can find you?

Kaylee said...

Well Scott... what do I like to do best?















Helpanimals

scott said...

me